Bike Passion in the Marca Trevigiana
What is very impressive of Treviso is the suggestive blend between the city walls and the water that surround the city centre. Just because of its wonderful landscape, Treviso is called the "Garden of Venice".
The route follows the bike lane along the ancient alzaie (banks) enriched by the presence of swans and birds of different species. This itinerary will give a breathtaking view of La Marca Trevigiana.
Our bike services:
- Free bicycles
- Buffet Breakfast with menu dedicated to sport tourists
- Two bottles of water
- Packet lunch: 2 sandwiches, 1 fruit, dessert and water;
- Bicycle storage
- 10% discount off on a dinner at the restaurant "il Concerto"
- Late check out
- Free access to the Fitness & Wellness area.
Journey along Treviso!
Anyone who wants to practise sports or visit our province by bike, will perceive how the sport is an important part of the daily life of the Treviso inhabitants. Our guests could discover our province by riding on theese routes.
They are personally designed by Andrea Pinarello, owner of "Cicli Pinarello spa" and coordinator of the bike race " Pinarello cycling marathon".
Routes in Treviso
- Treviso, the Champions Route;
- Treviso, along Prosecco and Montello routes;
- Treviso, Montello, Pianezze and Combai.