Treviso, not only a sport town
What is very impressive of Treviso is the suggestive blend between the city walls and the water that surround the city centre; and just because of its wonderful landscape, Treviso is called the "Garden of Venice". The itinerary we have exclusively created for you, will take you along the river Sile (from Casier) to the heart of the medieval town, Piazza dei Signori.
The route follows the bike lane along the ancient alzaie (banks) enriched by the presence of swans and birds of different species. This itinerary will give a breathtaking view of La Marca Trevigiana.
Our special offer includes:
- 2 night Stay in a Comfort Room with buffet breakfast included
- Four-course dinner at the restaurant "Il Concerto" with menu including the flavours of the Marca (drinks not included);
- For Bike fans, visit to Pinarello Factory with the possibility of hiring mointain bike with custom setting made by professional technicians just for you
- 1 transfer (round trip) Hotel/Stadio Monigo of Treviso to attend a rugby match (Celtic League or Heineken Cup)
- Free use of the Fitness&Wellness area from 10:00 to 22:00
- Free covered parking
For special requests, extension of the stay or extra charge for double room as single use contact us at +39 0422 361770 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org