Arrival date
Departure date
Guests per Room
Adults Children Infants
12 years and younger 3 years and younger
Corporate ID or Promo Code
Fill in with your Code / Account number

    Only on this website the best rates and conditions


    Discover our promotions and choose the offer which fits you better


    Free Wi-Fi in the whole building and in the rooms

Ancient Villas from Treviso to Venice

The terraglio road, that goes from Treviso to Venice, is one of the most famous and beautiful of Veneto. That ancient road is 20 km long and was definited by the famous writer Carlo Goldoni as the road of holiday. In fact the venetian aristocracy used to pass the autumn and spring sesaons in this zone.

There are more than 40 villas along the Terraglio road that gives a certain elegance to the zone. We now mention some of the most important buildings.


Villa Tivan (Via Terraglio nr. 15)

This villa situated in Carpenedo, was built In the XVIII century by Pezzana family, rich merchant of books. At the end of the 2nd world war it was occupied by an english troops and now belongs to the state. By now the gound is a wide public place and the house accommodates many offices.


Villa Algarotti Berchet (Via Terraglio nr. 92)

This house was obtained by a casino in 1740 for Francesco Algarotti, famous illuminist and Bonomo a well known business man. In the same year they obtained the noble title from the Prussian king Francesco. it has only one floor, unusual for a venetian dwelling, and rather similar to a countryside hut.


Villa Mocenigo (Via Terraglio nr. 101)

This venetian villa was projected by Andrea Palladio and built in 1631 in the Mocenigo zone, on Dese river. The original project was published in 1570 in 4 books of architecture. At the end of the XVIII century the property goes to Morosini family of Venice. The acutal buildings was built in the XIX century according to another project.


Villa Franchetti (Via Terraglio nr. 203)

This villa is located in San Trovaso, one of the preferred holiday places for the venetian aristocracy. It was built bewteen 1680 and 1700. It was the countryside dwelling of the Albrizzi family, merchant of Venice. It was partially destroyed during the 2nd world war but it was renewed and used as a Venice architecture university office. By now it is an office of the treviso municipality.